French mortgages to Design and Build your dream home
Looking to either build your own home, or build an extension, then the cost of these works, and the land, can be covered with a mortgage.
Instructing a professional architect or a specialist Design & Build construction firm to deal with the build on your behalf, can often cost less than trying to self build or self manage, and will almost certainly save you time.
These specialists are normally able to provide a detailed breakdown of all the costs, details of all the trades involved if any work is outsourced, and insurance cover. All this information is usually supplied in a pack, which is simple for the bank to understand, and forms part of your mortgage application.
Once the property has been delivered, if you intend to rent it when you’re not using the property, then you could potentially reclaim the VAT elements of the build costs, as a lump sum rebate.
Click here to see more about Para Hotelier.
Our French Mortgage Services
- French Main Residence Mortgages
- French Holiday Home & Second Home Mortgages
- French Buy to Let Investment Property Mortgages
- Para Hotelier Mortgages
- French Self Build Mortgages
- Design & Build French Mortgages
- French Interest Only Mortgages
- High Net Worth (HNW & UHNW) French Mortgages
- French Mortgages for Self Employed and Freelancers
- French Mortgages for Company Directors and Owners
- French Private Bank Mortgages
- Expat French Mortgages
- French Mortgages for French Leasebacks
- Large French Mortgages
- New Build (Off Plan) French Mortgages
- French Mortgages for LLP Partnership Status (Doctors, Lawyers, Fund Managers, etc)
- French Mortgages for Renovations & Extensions
- French Post Finance Mortgages
- French Refinance Mortgages
- French Equity Release Mortgages
- French Mortgages for American Buyers
- French Mortgages for those working Offshore
- French Mortgages for those working on Yachts
- Buying through a French Company
- Mortgages for a French Chateau or Castle
- Mortgages for a French Vineyard
- Mortgages for French Wealth Tax
- French Bridging Finance
- Lombard Loans & Back to Back Mortgages