Working with us
The success of any business is due to the people within that business. We are looking to recruit friendly, motivated and self-confident people who enjoy helping others. People who know that the small things matter, who will always look to put the needs of clients first, and will represent our standards, values and ethics.
For all positions available, it is possible to work remotely, from within the UK or overseas.
As a business, we are growing rapidly, so this is an exciting time to join the team.
Are you looking for a flexible, work from home opportunity with great financial rewards?
Worldwide Property Company helps people to buy holiday homes & investment properties overseas. We are looking for a Property Consultant to assist our clients in sourcing properties and to take them through the process.
Experience of the property market is not essential but would be advantageous.
This is a self-employed, commission only role, suitable for someone who would like the flexibility of working from home, and planning the work day around your life.
If you are enthusiastic, self motivated, have excellent communication and relationship building skills, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will be offering professional mortgage advice solutions in accordance with Financial Services Authority Regulations, providing the most suitable mortgage advice for our company’s clients.
Skills and experience required:
- CeMap qualified or equivalent
- Experience as a Mortgage adviser
- You will have a strong work ethic
- You will be driven to build excellent relationships
- Good communication and listening skills
- Organised and with great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest and trustworthy attitude
- Respect for confidential information
- Previously working in banking or sales environment is a great plus
- A keen interest in the financial sector
- Ambitious, driven, dedicated to career progression and willing to work both academically and practically
- Excellent, empathetic communicator with a real flair for getting into the detail of things
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
Your duties will usually include:
- Meeting performance targets
- Ability to prospect and organise meetings
- Fact-find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale
- Support additional income streams
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively alongside the WPC brand
- Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast growing company.