When looking to buy a property overseas, or possibly even to emigrate, there are a number of different types of insurance policies to consider. These could be life insurance to cover a mortgage, building & contents insurance for a property or private medical insurance to cover the cost of health care when living overseas. As part of the support that we offer, we can help you arrange all these policies. Please contact us for more details.

Want to know more? Speak to a member of the team today