Peyriac de Mer – L’Ecrin du Doul
€325,000 - €475,000
These luxury villas are located in the town of Peyriac de Mer, right in the heart of the exquisite Narbonne Regional National Park, and facing the beautiful Doul lagoon. The traditional Occitan village is an absolute pleasure to visit, with medieval elements still present.
Terre d’Opale is a place luxury and comfort meet. Double glazing and sound insulation ensures optimum peace and quiet within your villa sanctuary. The home automation system controls functions such as blinds, lighting and heating.
Facilities such as swimming pool, spa and concierge are available to residents. For your peace of mind, videophone and digital keypad are installed at the entrance ensuring optimal security.
The villas are available for main residences, holiday homes and rental properties. If you choose to rent your villa to holiday makers when you’re not using it, then you have the option to take advantage of the benefits of Para Hotelier.
Option to buy as a leaseback, with 20 % VAT rebate and tax efficient income.
The area and its surrounds are positively breath-taking, with nearby castles, abbeys, caves and hiking trails as well as swimming and water-sports along the Narbonnais coast. The lagoon itself is a must-see, with a footpath for walkers, and a great flock of exquisite pink resident flamingos.
- 11 Luxury Villas & 2 Apartments Available
- Option to buy with benefits of Para Hotelier
- 85% Mortgages Available & No Broker Fees
- High Speed Internet (Optic Fiber)
- Swimming Pool
- Common Room Area for Residents
- Beautifully Landscaped Private Gardens
- Parking Available
- Balconies & Terraces
- Fully Equipped Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning & Underfloor Heating
- Close to Shops, Restaurants & Services
- Furniture Package Available
- Option to Customize Certain Finishes
- Cleaning Services Available