Marseillan – La Baraquette
€337,042 - €3,922,908
Waterfront and Patio Villas all have pools – finished in mosaic tiles and surrounded by local sandstone. The latest cross-current technology will allow you to swim against a current, and soothing jacuzzi jets are on hand to help you recover afterwards. The pools are also fitted with LED pool lights which can be set to any colour you like, or even switched to a multi-coloured strobe setting for parties.
The villas are available for main residences, holiday homes and rental properties. If you choose to rent your villa to holiday makers when you’re not using it, then you have the option to take advantage of the benefits of Para Hotelier.
Gardens, courtyards, terraces and balconies ensure you make the most of Languedoc’s 300 days of sunshine. Outside spaces will be tastefully landscaped with indigenous plants such as lavender, trailing rosemary, oleanders, rocket pines and olive trees.
- 2 - 5 Bedrooms
- Option to buy with benefits of Para Hotelier
- 85% Mortgages Available & No Broker Fees
- Membership of the La Baraquette Nautical Club
- Membership of the La Baraquette Wine Academy
- The 'Owners' Vineyard' Managed by the Seigneurie de Peyrat
- A Private Wine Cellar for Each Property
- Access to the VIP Lounge & Bar at the Hotel
- Private Invitations to Owner-Only Events
- Privileged Access to Other On-Site Facilities